Standard monitoring tools don’t provide enough visibility into key firewall metrics. That’s why SolarWinds has launched the new Network Insight™ for Cisco® ASA, a feature of Network Performance Monitor and Network Configuration Manager.
SolarWinds® Network Insight for Cisco ASA goes beyond basic up/down status. It provides comprehensive firewall performance and access control list monitoring that lets you:
- Check high availability, failover, and synchronization status
- Visualize VPN tunnels and remote connections
- Filter, search, and view ACLs with the new firewall rule browser
- Snapshot, version, compare, and backup ACL configs
- Identify and highlight shadowed, redundant, and unused rules
And that’s not all! See all the ways that Network Insight for Cisco ASA can give you better insight into your firewall performance.
Categories: Quarterly Updates