Have You Been Introduced to GFI’s Brand Sales Specialists?
Linet comes with extensive experience in the IT Environment! She has great knowledge of Channel Management and understanding of the partners business. She strives to help partners secure their customers and expand their business with the GFI/Kerio/ Exinda solution of products.
Jaclyn is well-versed in all things GFI. In her past life as a Channel reseller rep, focusing on the government sector, Jaclyn has a strong understanding of our partner’s needs, and looks forward to educating you and your customers on everything GFI has to offer. We encourage you to utilize Jaclyn to grow your business in unique and profitable ways.
How Can They Help You?
- Assist with business development activities
- On-boarding of new partners
- Discuss partners program and promotions
- Arrange customer demos
- Assist with licensing and product questions
- Sales trainings and updates
- Assist with quoting new and renewal opportunities
Who is GFI?
GFI provides you with all the solutions you need to effectively discover, manage and secure your IT environment while allowing your customers to operate, communicate and collaborate securely. GFI provides next-gen UTM, network and security management solutions along with email and messaging, spam and virus protection, email archiving, voice and fax solutions.
Interested in Becoming a GFI Partner?
The GFI Partner Program is an award-winning communications and network security solutions, perfect for IT resellers and Cloud service providers looking to support businesses worldwide. The GFI partner program offers competitive solutions, pricing and a comprehensive support package, to help you grow a successful business.
- Grow your business – Earn high margins and build a recurring revenue stream selling award-winning solutions.
- Evaluation and NFR – Evaluate, demonstrate and use our solutions and add-ons with fully loaded “Not For Resale” licenses.
- Sales tools – Benefit from a dedicated channel manager, lead program, competitive pricing, exclusive promotions and campaigns.
- Marketing resources – Access the latest collateral, product videos and on-demand webinars.
- Connect and learn – Attend sponsored events and exclusive partner-only forums to increase your knowledge and interact with your peers.
- Enablement program – Access an extensive menu of technical and training resources online and on-site.
Contact Us TODAY to Learn More!
Categories: Climb News, Vendor Updates
Chat with Us