Are you looking for a professional 2D drafting and 3D design tool solution? Do you need something that will be industry-standard file compatible with .DWG, .STL, .PDF, and .CDR? How about efficient project collaboration and sharing with optional automation and customization? You asked and Corel listed. They’ve just released their latest version of CorelCAD 2019. Read up on the exciting NEW and ENHANCED Features!
- AutoCAD 2018 .DWG file format (latest version) support
- STL File Import: Import stereolithography files (*.stl) to insert contained 3D objects. Further modification is now possible on ready-made 3D design imports.
- Layer Palette: Access layer controls easily without leaving the drawing UI
- Selection Highlighting
- MergeLayer feature: Leverage the new Layer palette to merge one or more layers to a destination layer
- CustomBlocks: Reduce drafting time with Custom Blocks; define rules and constraints that quickly change size, and appearance when inserting Blocks into a drawing.
- PolySolid drawing: Use PolySolid to draw 3D solid objects in the shape of polygonal walls. Apply ChamferEdges to bevel 3D solid objects, with Face and Loop options.
- PushPull 3D Object Modifier
- Save .DWG file format natively
- Recovery of corrupted drawings
- Design Resources docker
- Right-click context menus
- 3D model viewing
- FilletEdges Rounding Option
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications (VSTA) support
To check out all the latest and greatest features in the 2019 release, click here!
Did you want a quote or more information? LET US KNOW!