Recently, Smartbear announce the latest release of their automated UI testing tool, TestComplete 14.0! This new release includes many features that will help teams move towards their 2019 DevOps goals, tying together design and test automation for faster development cycles. Want to try it out yourself? Download TestComplete here.
Seamless End-to-End Automation for Your BDD Process: TestComplete adds Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) support, including an integration with HipTest, to translate application behavior written in plain English syntax (Gherkin) into automated tests in the most straight forward way possible today.
Other enhancements include:
- A native plug-in for Jenkins Pipeline, in addition to Freestyle project, to further enhance CI/CD
- Access to hard-to-find web components including Shadow DOM and Custom Elements
- Deeper integration with Ready!API for seamless end-to-end API and UI testing
- Support for all the latest browser versions and mobile platforms
- Performance improvements, updated project creation workflow, and more!
Want to learn more? Reach out to us!
Categories: Climb News