Corel announced the NEW CorelDRAW Technical Suite version 2019! This all-in-one suite offers greater efficiency due to refined performance and stability for its users. They will be able to select from powerful, dedicated illustration and design tools that ensure accuracy for axonometric drawings, detailed callouts, advanced dimensioning, and more.
Why should users choose CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019?
- An all-in-one suite for visual technical communication: Create everything from precise technical illustrations, like assembly instructions and complex schematics and user manuals. It’s suitable for a broad range of needs from technical illustrators, to drafters, writers and graphics users.
- Suitable to repurpose key assets: With 3D visualization efficiencies, users can insert 3D models as linked or embedded objects into Corel DESIGNER files for instant access, sharing and reference. CorelDRAW Technical Suite comes with the integrated XVL Studio Corel Edition, and the optional XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition add-on for advanced 3D CAD assembly formats.
- Unmatched file format compatibility: Users can enjoy support for the latest file formats widely used in technical publications, including CGM, WebCGM, SVG and PDF. Import from, and export to, more than 100 file formats, including EPS, DWG, TIFF, PNG, and JPEG.
New Features Include:
- Objects Docker: Gain insight into project elements with the new Objects Docker, providing more control over the management of objects, layers and pages.
- Preset Style Sets: Explore new preloaded Style sets that follow S1000D technical illustration standards, complete with quick keys for a faster workflow.
- Projected Drawing: Draw on projected planes and redefine drawing planes easily with enhanced projecting drawing tools.
Upgrades are ending
We would like to remind you that from December 1st 2019, Upgrade versions of this product will no longer be available. However, customers will be able to purchase Upgrade Protection, which means that they will have access to up-to-the-minute updates of the next product version as soon as it’s available. If customers renew their membership annually, they’ll save nearly 80% of the total cost of ownership when compared to purchasing a new version every year. In addition, if they discontinue their membership, they’re still entitled to own the latest version of CorelDRAW Technical Suite, purchased through the program.
The Top 6 Reasons to Upgrade to CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019!
1.Have more precision and control in your documents
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 takes the effort out of understanding every project element at a glance, thanks to the new Objects docker that provides more control over the management of your objects, layers and pages. Whether you’re creating UI dashboards and icons or working with odd pixel-sized drawings, you’ll also benefit from improved pixel workflow tools that ensure your images have crisp edges when exporting for the web.
2.Benefit from enhanced isometric drawing tools
Draw projected planes with confidence and redefine drawing planes easily with enhanced projected drawing tools in Corel DESIGNER. Add context with enhanced projected arrows in dimensions and leader lines, and enjoy Projected Axes docker updates that make projected drawing workflows more intuitive. Whatever you’re creating, CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 will help you produce complex illustrations efficiently, and with pinpoint accuracy.
3.Enjoy an enhanced Styles workflow
Ensure a consistent visual style across your technical publications in less time with the ability to add Style Sets to objects when a matching Style Set exists. Thanks to Styles workflow enhancements, you can apply existing Style Sets to update properties, such as line widths, of imported or drawn curves in just one click. Explore new preloaded Style Sets that follow S1000D technical illustration standards, complete with quick keys for a faster workflow.
4.Work more efficiently with user interface and performance enhancements
Take advantage of an interface that’s even easier to navigate. The new Find and Replace docker simplifies locating drawing components and changing their attributes simultaneously, and now you can quickly create new shortcuts for even more features. You’ll find the Technical Illustration Workspace has been updated to better group common features, and the Project tab of the Transform docker is now even more intuitive. Performance improvements relating to text handling, startup time, document loading times, graphics rendering and more, make CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 the version you’ve been waiting for!
5. Enjoy enhanced 3D repurposing with XVL Studio Corel Edition
Technical illustrators who leverage 3D designs from existing sources will benefit from a number of updates to XVL Studio Corel Edition, including the ability to quickly find similar parts with the same attributes, highlight parts by selecting them, and to set color separately for profile lines and fill faces of cross-sections. Benefit from additional enhancements to notes, illustration results, and more.
6.Leverage 3D CAD data with a powerful 3D CAD add-on
Transform complex 3D CAD parts and assemblies into comprehensible visualizations with XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition, the essential add-on to CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019. In the latest version of this powerful 3D software, you can set the DPI for raster images that will be embedded in illustrations, and specify a markup by its line type. Enjoy improved support for 3D CAD file formats, plus a number of other enhancements for a more intuitive 3D CAD to illustration workflow. Increase the ROI potential of your company’s 3D CAD investment by adding XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition 2019 to your purchase of CorelDRAW Technical Suite.
Design with detail. Communicate with clarity. Reach out to us TODAY!