International Programmers’ Day is celebrated every year on September 13th. The unofficial holiday celebrates the achievements of the thousands of programmers around the globe whom have helped improve our everyday lives.
There’s hardly a person in the civilized world who doesn’t benefit from the innovative and technological advancements that all programmers’ have contributed towards.
As a value-added distributor, we provide supply chain services and connect best-in-breed technology vendors with thousands of resellers around the globe to improve and simplify the lives of all our partners, so we feel a special affinity for International Programmers’ Day.
In observance of International Programmers’ Day, check out how Diamanti improves and simplifies thousands of lives within the datacenter.
Diamanti lets you deploy containerized applications in your environment faster, easier and cheaper, with minimal operational risk and 24/7 first-class enterprise support.
The Diamanti bare-metal container platform delivers a broad set of benefits across the four main categories of speed, simplicity, efficiency, and control.
- Deploy fully supported, enterprise-class container infrastructure in 15 minutes
- Achieve 4,000,000+ IOPS per four-node cluster with bare-metal performance
- Reach sub-100µs latency across cluster
- Easy to buy: Each hyperconverged 3U cluster contains a full container stack, pre-tested
- Easy to deploy: Each plug-and-play cluster requires no hardware setup, VMs, or OS installation
- Easy to manage: Diamanti’s self-service model enables developers to manage container infrastructure without IT tickets
- Easy to scale: Manage networking, storage, and capacity with a few clicks
- Use 50% less infrastructure while accelerating performance
- Achieve 70% lower TCO
- Integrate easily with modern container, cloud, and open-source workflows
- Manage container infrastructure without IT tickets, VMs, or hypervisors
- Get predictable performance with integrated policy enforcement across compute, network, and storage
- Maintain SLAs using container-granular QoS
- Avoid vendor lock-in with open-source Kubernetes and Docker
To learn more, speak with a Lifeboat Sales Representative today!
Chat with Us