Few organizations have the right tools, people, and processes in-house to effectively manage their security program around the clock while proactively defending against new and emerging threats. Unlike many MDR services that focus exclusively on monitoring and threat notification, the Sophos MTR team takes targeted actions on your customers behalf to neutralize even the most sophisticated and complex threats.
With Sophos MTR, organizations are armed with a 24/7 team of threat hunters and response experts who:
- Proactively hunt for and validate potential threats and incidents
- Use all available information to determine the scope and severity of threats
- Apply the appropriate business context for valid threats
- Provide actionable advice for addressing the root cause of recurring incidents
- Initiate actions to remotely disrupt, contain, and neutralize threats
Complete Transparency and Control
Sophos MTR is customizable, with different service tiers and response modes to meet the unique and evolving needs of organizations of all sizes and maturity levels.
With Sophos MTR your customers own their decisions, and control how and when potential incidents are escalated, what response actions (if any) they want Sophos to take, and who should be included in communications. Sophos MTR features three response modes so your customers can choose the best way for the MTR team to work alongside them during incidents:
- Notify: Notifications are provided about the detection to help prioritization and response.
- Collaborate: Sophos works with internal teams or external point(s) of contact to respond to the detection.
- Authorize: Containment and neutralization actions are handled, and the client is informed of the action(s) taken.
Interested to find out how Sophos MTR fits within your portfolio? Connect with Lifeboat!
Categories: Quarterly Updates, Vendor Updates
Chat with Us