Parallels RAS is a cost-effective application delivery and VDI solution that allows your customers’ employees to access and use applications, desktops, and data from any device. Easy to deploy, configure, and maintain, Parallels RAS provides a seamless application delivery and VDI experience—while reducing total cost of ownership (TCO) and improving security.
Why Partner with Parallels
- Parallels develops leading solutions for application, virtual desktop and remove desktop publishing.
- Parallels RAS enables users to connect to desktops and apps from anywhere, without the need for complex configuration.
- Simplified delivery and management enables new sales opportunities, as well as shorter sales cycles.
- Lower total cost removes the customer’s barrier to acquire and opens the customer’s budget for other IT services and solutions.
- Includes a free Not for Resale (NFR) license for internal use for as long as you’re an active Parallels partner.
- Free online training events are available.
- Joining the partner program is free, with no upfront commitment.
The Benefits of Parallels Remote Application Server (RAS)
- Access Any Windows Desktop and App on Any Device
Parallels RAS empowers IT resellers to offer native-like and full-featured desktops and applications on any device, OS or platform that customers may use. Event customized or legacy software can be easily delivered as full-featured applications, providing customers with a brilliant experience.
- Guided Shift to Saas and Daas
Cloud shift – the practice of moving from traditional IT offerings to cloud services – will affect more than $1 trillion in IT spending by 2020, according to Gartner. Parallels RAS supports cloud shift, enabling quick delivery of Saas and DaaS services with dramatically improved customer satisfaction, reduced downtime and lower costs. Parallels team of experts works closely with IT resellers to build a personalized strategy, delivering your customers the best server and network architecture and scale-out plan.
- Gain Flexibility to Deliver Tailored IT Services
Parallels RAS makes it easy for IT resellers to plug into an SPLA licensing model, with flexible pay-as-you-go options and no upfront fees. Join Parallels partner program to create a portfolio of subscription-based technologies, including DaaS, SaaS, application hosting and mobility solutions.
- Lower Your Costs and Increase Your Margin
Operating as a service provider reduces gross margin as you are faced with a number of variable costs. IT resellers need to invest in customer support and administration, hardware, datacenter infrastructure, application delivery solutions, third-party licenses, as well as general and administration overheads. Each of these recurring costs eats into your margin. Compared to other application delivery solutions, Parallels RAS lowers TCO and can increase your net profit by over 50%.
- Parallels Understands Your Business
Parallels knows that you have many customers with different needs and requirements, and that you have to respond to them quickly and efficiently to be successful. The Parellels RAS auto-configuration wizards reduce the rollout time, making your services available to clients in a few hours instead of days of weeks.
- Solve Your Most Common Challenges
Scheduling and coordinating IT maintenance and Windows downtime is a difficult task for any organization. For a service provider, it can be truly burdensome as you serve customers from hundreds of different organizations. Parallels RAS offers pre-configured templates that allow you to plan and schedule the maintenance, reducing or completely eliminating the need for service interruption.
- Parallels Shares Your Goals
Parallels has a clear understanding of your customers’ business model and the challenges you face – from technical support to the complexity of servicing clients, each with potentially unique configurations. It’s challenging to maximize the profit margin while managing the cost of support, administration, service and other variables. Parallels RAS is the most cost-effective application delivery and VDI solution on the market. By saving you up to 90% on overall costs when compared to other vendors, it contributes substantially to your financial success.
Management of server-based desktop and application publishing can improve employees’ productivity, increase data security, and reduce IT overhead. Parallels Remote Application Server (RAS) makes working remotely easier than ever. With this connection broker solution, you can offer your customers one complete package for all their cross-platform needs.