With the Acronis Global Cyber Summit officially in the history books our team, along with more than 1,000 registrants – including cybersecurity experts, CIOs, IT pros, MSPs, value-added resellers, and ISVs and developers – are back at work spreading the cyber protection revolution we began in Miami.
If you weren’t able to make it to the Summit this year, here’s a quick look back at our highlights.
Experts sharing insights
The Acronis Global Cyber Summit gave thought leaders and industry experts a chance to share their insights. More than 40 industry leaders, government officials, cybersecurity experts, Acronis leaders, and partners spoke including:
- Robert Herjavec, noted cybersecurity expert and co-host of television’s Shark Tank
- Eric O’Neill, former FBI counterintelligence operative and author
- Keren Elazari, internationally recognized security analyst and writer
- Lance Crosby, Founder, CEO and Chairman of StackPath
- Renee Bergeron, SVP Global Cloud Channel, Ingram Micro
- Michael Frisby, Managing Director, Cobweb and Vuzion
New Acronis solutions to be unveiled
Serguei “SB” Beloussov, Acronis’ Founder and Executive Officer, unveiled his vision of the cyber protection future and announced several new products during his presentation.
Insightful panel discussions
The Acronis Global Cyber Summit also featured four unique educational tracks for distinct types of organizations within the IT industry.
- Success in the Cloudwas designed for MSPs.
- Transform Your Reseller Business was designed for resellers.
- Integration and Automation was designed for ISVs and developers.
- Edge Computing was designed for enterprise IT pros.
Networking and community-building receptions
In addition to all of the knowledge sharing at the Summit, our team took part in a number of wonderful networking opportunities, an inspiring Women in Tech Breakfast, and the Acronis Cyber Foundation’s Charity Reception benefiting the Foundation’s Schools Initiative. At this event, donors generously gave more than $30,000 to the non-profit – enough to fully fund the construction of a new school in Guatemala. In response, the Acronis team committed to funding two additional schools in the coming years.
Certification and training programs
Acronis closed out their inaugural Global Cyber Summit with exclusive training sessions and certification courses for those attendees most interested in making their organizations #CyberFit. These sessions included:
- Acronis Certified Engineer Backup Cloud
- Acronis New Product Workshop
- Acronis Sales Professional Training
- Acronis Cyber Backup Specialist Training
Lifeboat was proud to sponsor this year’s Acronis Global Cyber Summit and looks forward to being a leader in the future of cyber protection alongside our partners at Acronis. In the months ahead we look forward to hearing about next year’s event where even more people can become #CyberFit.
Categories: Vendor Updates