Deliver a Multi-Layered Cybersecurity Solution
Sophos and Arcserve have partnered up to create an all-in-one solution that uniquely combines threat prevention technologies with onsite and offsite business continuity. This multi-layered solution will help your customers prevent, protect, and immunize their backup data from cyberattacks and ransomware.
Deployed in just 15 minutes!
The solution is delivered via Arcserve’s Appliance Series and comes preinstalled with Sophos Intercept X Advanced for Server to deliver a comprehensive product-in-depth approach to accelerate data, system, application and overall IT resiliency. And it can be deployed in just 15 minutes!
What this means for you
Arcserve Appliances Secured by Sophos provide a myriad of unique benefits to quickly double your pipeline and increase profitability, such as:
- Win more deals against pure backup and security vendors with the market’s only integrated approach to data security and protection from cyber-attacks
- Access a larger portion of IT budgets and tap into a combined $58B market
- Consolidate projects, leveraging economies of scale to increase margins
- Uniquely meet customer needs for stronger business continuity a solution that goes beyond reactionary security techniques to stop the widest range of threats, while ensuring rapid data restoration if needed
Buy One, Get One – 9000 Series Appliance BOGO
- Buy an Arcserve 9000 Series Appliance Secured by Sophos and three years of maintenance, receive another appliance FREE
- Buy an Arcserve 9000 Series Appliance Secured by Sophos and receive 1 year of Arcserve UDP Cloud Hybrid subscription FREE
Deal Reg Spiff
- Submit a deal registration valued at $5,000 or greater through the Arcserve Partner portal, earn a $100 Amazon gift card
Big Deal Kicker
- Earn up to a $5,000 Rebate for Arcserve Software Deals
Learn more – Contact the Climb sales team today!
Categories: Climb News