CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 offers new capabilities to produce visually stunning designs and high-quality assets, every time. Highlights include:
AI-powered tools that expand design capabilities and accelerate workflows
GPU-optimized artificial intelligence makes an impressive and time-saving impact across the design process. This deep AI technology integration enables users to deliver exceptional results, when nothing short of perfection will do.
- NEW! Image upsampling and artifact removal: Enlarge images with AI-based upsampling options that create high quality results with clean edges, sharpness, and fine details. Get more out of lossy JPEG images with machine-learning techniques that remove JPEG compression artifacts and recover color details, eliminating the need for time-consuming manual editing.
- REDESIGNED! PowerTRACE™: Experience our best bitmap-to-vector trace results to date thanks to CorelDRAW’s new AI-assisted image-optimization technology that improves the quality of a bitmap as it’s being traced.
- NEW! Art Style effects: When working in CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT™, choose from a range of eye-catching AI presets inspired by the techniques of different artists and genres to produce a stylized version of an image or object.
- ENHANCED! Masks in Corel PHOTO-PAINT™: Quickly and accurately select an image with the new Smart Selection Mask that intelligently expands the selection by finding edges. The Mask Transform tool now enables transformations to be applied to pixels within a mask.
Seamless collaboration to speed and simplify the review process
Boost productivity by taking advantage of an all-new collaboration workflow in CorelDRAW.app, available exclusively with a CorelDRAW Graphics Suite subscription, licensing with maintenance, or an additional purchase plan for perpetual license customers.
- NEW! Easily share files for collaborative review and approval: Offering a dramatically better way to connect with colleagues and clients in real time, CorelDRAW.app can now serve as the central hub to share CorelDRAW (CDR) files with clients and contributors. This new collaborative workflow makes design changes, reviews, and approvals easy by enabling the designer to manage feedback from one or many contributors in a single working file.
- NEW! Comment and Annotate: Keep everyone on the same page by viewing, responding to, and resolving feedback with the new Comments docker / inspector. Save time and valuable screen space by adding detailed comments and mark-up annotations, including note icons, arrows, rectangles, ellipses, as well as straight and free-form lines directly on the document.
- NEW! Simple Sign In: Collaborators can access shared design files and make suggestions and remarks in CorelDRAW.app by signing in as a guest or with a Corel customer account in the web browser, on any device.
All-new creative tools and ground-breaking typography
Valuable creative tools and significant upgrades to text, including customizable multilevel lists, inspire users to broaden their design horizons and work more efficiently.
- NEW! Work with Variable fonts: Leverage the latest font technology with support for OpenType variable fonts that makes it easy to manipulate text appearance and achieve a wide range of unique looks all from a single font. Enjoy a responsive and flexible typography experience and in many cases, considerably smaller file sizes when creating files with multiple font styles.
- NEW! Inner Shadow tool: Apply inner shadows to design elements to give them 3D depth. The new Inner Shadow tool lets users simulate light falling on an object and then fine-tune the inner shadow.
- NEW! Bitmap effect lens: Apply bitmap effects as lenses in CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT. Position bitmap effects with precision by moving or manipulating the lens and apply a feather effect to seamlessly blend vector and bitmap objects into an existing design.
- NEW! Non-destructive effects in Corel PHOTO-PAINT: The new Effects docker / inspector makes it easy to apply, modify, and experiment with effects, all without altering the source object. Get different looks by adding multiple effects, reordering them in the list, or toggling them on and off.
Serious performance gains across the suite
Achieve better results with an accelerated and noticeably more responsive suite of applications. With many complex operations performing up to 10x faster than our previous version, users can move from concept to completion quicker than ever.
- ENHANCED! Speed and startup: Enjoy a quicker startup time and improved speed when opening, closing, saving, printing, and exporting even the most intricate designs.
- ENHANCED! Brush performance in Corel PHOTO‑PAINT: Work faster with improved brush behavior in Corel PHOTO-PAINT. The Brush tool, Healing Clone, and Eraser are much more fluid, especially when using larger nib sizes.
- ENHANCED! PowerClip objects: Experience quicker display and smoother editing for even the most complex designs that contain several PowerClips.