VIPRE Channel Partners Can Now Sell SafeSend!
VIPRE is happy to announce our upcoming release of VIPRE SafeSend to our channel partners.
VIPRE SafeSend is a simple Microsoft Outlook add-on used to prevent misaddressed email or inadvertent autocomplete email mistakes by requiring the sender to confirm external recipients and file attachments before their email can be sent.
SafeSend also scans attachments for sensitive data and allows companies to build their own DLP rules. VIPRE SafeSend is very scalable, easily deployed and doesn’t require a server.
VIPRE SafeSend allows channel partners to assist organizations in improving their compliance with federal regulations such as HIPAA, SOX, FINRA, GDPR and many more.
- Confirm external recipients and attachments in outgoing emails, proactively preventing data leakage due to autocomplete
- Use a custom user interface by white labeling with your corporate logo and style
- All settings are configurable using Windows Group Policy and can be specified on a per-group basis
- Easily deploy to tens of thousands of users using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager or any other deployment tool
- Add DLP to automatically scan outgoing emails and attachments to ensure sensitive data does not leave the network
Ready to learn more? Get the full technical details – plus info on pricing, trials and how to order – at our upcoming webinar on Tuesday, April 7th, 2020 at 2pm EDT.