As you are aware, the current health climate is affecting people and challenging businesses to continue with their daily operations. The Parallels team is doing their utmost to continue seamless business operations despite the crisis. Their main priority is the health and safety of their employees, customers, and partners during this time.
Parallels has received numerous requests for information from companies on how Parallels Remote Application Server (RAS) can help during this time.
If your customers are contemplating a quick solution to enable remote working in response to the current situation, they have designed a solution to meet your customers’ needs.
Parallels has created a FAST TRACK Package to enable your customers to deploy Parallels RAS and extend remote access to any users in their organization, maintaining business continuity.
Your customers can quickly:
- Utilize Remote PC functionality in Parallels RAS
- Use RAS out of the box with multi-cloud deployments to publish virtual apps and desktops, such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) from here
- Leverage their on-premises infrastructure to quickly publish applications and desktops using our RD Session Host configuration wizard.
The FAST TRACK Package includes:
- Delivery of their license in 48 hours of purchase
- 4 hours of quick deployment assistance by Parallels engineers
If they are already an existing customer, the FAST TRACK Package:
- Will not add time to their existing Parallels RAS contract
- Will not auto-renew
- Will auto-expire at the end of term
Climb and Parallels RAS strives to support your customers by providing flexible working solutions during the current health crisis. If you have any questions or require further information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch – we’re happy to help!
Reach out to us HERE!