It’s a tough time; office processes are being disrupted. How do you enable your customers’ employees to work from home with the same efficiency as before? How can you provide them with the necessary tools to process, collaborate, and share documents effectively?
ABBYY FineReader PDF empowers companies and organizations to maximize efficiency in the digital workplace. Featuring ABBYY’s latest AI-based OCR technology, FineReader makes it easier to digitize, retrieve, edit, protect, share, and collaborate on all kinds of documents – even offline!
Let’s take a look at some useful hints on re-arranging existing software configuration and licenses!
Equip your customers with effective tools while their employees work from home.
Make Everything Digital
- FineReader allows your customers to digitize office documents making them easily accessible over the Web, effectively searchable and reusable.
- If the amount of documents to be digitized isn’t big, check HotFolder capability in FineReader 15 Corporate. With Volume Licensing your customers can have it for multiple computers to process necessary documents faster.
- If your customers’ document storages are big, look at FineReader Server, a solution for high-volume automated digitization. For example, it can quickly crawl through SharePoint storage for images of documents and non-searchable PDFs and convert them into searchable PDFs.
Effective Collaboration Tools
- FineReader 15 allows mark up and comment on PDF documents and share them with the others.
- Any scanned PDF becomes instantly searchable once opened – review and comment them effectively.
- Convert scanned images into searchable PDFs with just a couple of clicks to work and collaborate on them.
- FineReader 15 Corporate also compares copies of a document in different formats and finds exact differences in the text in no time. Discuss and share comparison results either in PDF format or in Microsoft Word format with differences available in Track Changes mode.
- Protecting documents sent back and forth over the Internet from unauthorized access is important. Encryption with password protection is simple and reliable measure your customers can implement with FineReader 15 for your PDFs. Lock PDFs either in full, by not allowing to open them without password, or just for certain operations, such as copying, editing, printing, and so on.
- With FineReader 15, your customers can reliably redact confidential information in PDF documents: in the text, bookmarks, metadata, links, comments and annotations.
Ready to get started with FineReader 15? ABBYY temporarily offers organizations volume discounts for individual licenses.
ABBYY is Here to Help!
To make it easier for your customers to get through these hard times and stay productive, ABBYY temporarily offers cost-effective time-limited licesnses for both FineReader 15 Standard and FineReader 15 Corporate that are perfect to organize work from home temporarily. Contact us to get information about available options and prices.
A Special Gift for Smartphones
You customers can turn their smartphones into a powerful document scanner and digitizer with ABBYY FineScanner AI. Get a free 6-month premium by this link now.