OneXafe Solo 300, StorageCraft’s compact data protection appliance is available through Climb.
The rapid pivot to a remote workforce, for you and your clients, demands the very best in data protection. To be able to do so with a solution that can literally be managed from anywhere at any time is game-changing.
OneXafe Solo 300 brings enterprise-class data protection via their data protection software ShadowXafe. The combination of a plug-and-protect appliance and management via cloud-hosted OneSystem raises the bar for device-based protection.
If you’d like to see or hear more about this powerful solution, visit StorageCraft.com/Solo
for information on our Buy-and-Try Program and to receive an invitation to our upcoming technical deep dive. In the meantime, below are the technical highlights of our OneXafe Solo addition:
- Enterprise-grade data protection delivered in a 4.5” X 4.5” X 2” appliance
- Cloud-hosted OneSystem for central management and monitoring
- Plug-and-protect deployment with simple activation and management through OneSystem
- SLA-based protection for one or many (20+) machines, physical or virtual
- Ability to backup directly to StorageCraft Cloud Services as well as to local internal or external storage
- Orchestrated full system recovery to the Cloud
- Dynamic monthly invoicing based on usage