Access special funding to help your business survive and grow during these challenging times with Acronis #CyberFit Financing.
Acronis #CyberFit Financing is designed to provide easy access to the funds available through the CARES Act. For additional details about the act’s assistance to small businesses, refer to the U.S. Department of Treasury resource page. https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/top-priorities/cares-act/assistance-for-small-businesses.
- Containing the coronavirus means businesses face extreme financial hardships
- SMBs already report 50% fewer customers and soon may be unable to pay service providers
- Governments are creating financial aid to help businesses survive
- $2 trillion relief package in the U.S.
- €37 billion aid package in the E.U.
- Acronis stands by their service provider partners worldwide
- Acronis #CyberFit Financing launched in the U.S. on April 1
- S. version is powered by Lendio, a marketplace for small business loans
- The initiative will expand globally as new lending partnerships are secured
- Goal is to provide access to these much-needed financial safety nets
Who is Lendio?
Lendio, a trusted partner of Acronis, is a marketplace that shows you all your loan options in one place. Their 15-minute application is easy to complete, and their personal funding managers advocate on your behalf to help you find the loan that’s right for your small business. Best of all, they can often connect you to financing in as little as 24 hours after approval.
Who qualifies as an eligible borrower?
- Your company is a small business or registered nonprofit that employ fewer than 500 people (or otherwise meets the SBA’s size standard)
- You are an individual who operates as a sole proprietor or as an independent contractor
- You are self-employed individual who regularly carries on any trade or business
Interested in learning more?
Please reach out to your Climb representative. We are here to help.