MindManager for Mac 13 is here… And it’s mighty! Featuring significant enhancements over the previous version, this latest release delivers an impressive array of new implementations that bring substantial value to MindManager users in the areas of project management, visualization, productivity and usability. Focusing specifically on the most popular and useful capabilities requested by users of the software, including Gantt charts, Tag View, MindManager Snap, MindManager Go, and a host other impressive productivity and usability enhancements, MindManager for Mac 13 delivers a dramatic boost to the core functionality users care about most.
What’s new in MindManager for Mac 13, you ask? Check it out!
- Powerful project management tools: Take total control over project workflow with Gantt charts, project costing, resource management, and more!
- Tag View: Keep projects on track, identify bottlenecks, and see the status of tasks.
- MindManager Snap: Capture content from anywhere and add it to map for later, such as map-worthy images, links. Text notes any time, from anywhere, even when you’re away from your computer.
- MindManager Go for Mobile: Take maps places your Mac can’t go with the MindManager map viewing app for mobile.
- Extend desktop with Sidecar, sync with iCloud, and do more with features built just for Mac
- Better manage and make sense of complex maps with powerful sorting capabilities
- Bring greater clarity to complex processes with enhanced flowcharting tools
MindManager for Mac 13 connects everything that matters to your customers’ work, so they can think more clearly, make better decisions, and get to where they want to be. Interested in getting your customers upgraded?
Categories: Workplace Productivity