Did you know? Sophos is giving away FREE SOFTWARE so you and your customers can always stay safe. Check for security risks, remove viruses and protect networks with the Sophos offerings listed below.
Sophos Home for PCs and Macs
Protect all the computers in your customers home with the free Sophos Home. The same antivirus, malware protection, and web filtering technology trusted by hundreds of thousands of businesses is now your customers to take home.
- Stop malware, viruses, ransomware, and malicious apps
- Block unwanted web content, phishing attacks
- Easily manage remote computers from virtually anywhere
- Works on both Windows PCs and Macs
Intercept X for Mobile
Intercept X for Mobile continuously monitors for and alerts users and IT administrators to signs of potential compromise so they can rapidly remediate issues and automatically revoke access to corporate resources. Compliance checks detect jailbreaking, rooting, encryption status, and more, informing users and IT administrators of necessary operating system updates. Device health check recommendations further guide security settings.
Intercept X for Mobile monitors network connections for suspicious activity in real time, warning users and IT administrators of potential Man-in-the-Middle (MitM) attacks. Web filtering and URL checking also stop access to known bad sites, and SMS phishing detection spots malicious URLs.
Intercept X for Mobile detects malicious and potentially unwanted applications installed on devices, protecting against malware, ransomware and fleeceware.
HitmanPro – Malware Removal Tool
The Sophos malware removal tool for Windows scans entire computers for any issues, and if anything is found, customers have a free 30-day license to remove the threat. Don’t wait until they get infected, they can run it anytime to see how well their current antivirus or endpoint protection software is performing.
- Removes viruses, Trojans, rootkits, spyware, and other malware
- No setup or install needed
- Free second opinion scanner tells you what was missed
Sophos XG Firewall Home Edition
Give your home network a much needed security boost. The Home Edition of the Sophos XG Firewall features full protection for your home network, including anti-malware, web security and URL filtering, application control, IPS, traffic shaping, VPN, reporting and monitoring, and much more.
- Full protection for your home users and your home network
- Integrated, hardened Linux operating system
- Runs on Intel-compatible hardware
Virus Removal Tool
The Sophos free Virus Removal Tool is a quick and easy way to find and get rid of any threats lurking on a computer. The Sophos tool identifies and cleans up infections antivirus’ might have missed.
- Removes viruses, Conficker, rootkits, and fake antivirus
- Supports Windows XP SP2 and up
- Works alongside existing antivirus
Sophos UTM Home Edition
This software version of the Sophos UTM Firewall features full network, web, mail and web application security, with VPN functionality, for as many as 50 IP addresses. The Sophos UTM Home Edition contains its own operating system and overwrites all data on the computer during the installation process. Therefore, a separate, dedicated computer is needed.
- Fully-equipped software version of the Sophos UTM appliance
- Full web application security with VPN
- Protects up to 50 IP addresses
Sophos Antivirus for Linux Free Edition
Protect your mission critical Linux servers and stops all threats—even those designed for Windows. We keep our antivirus light and easy, so your Linux servers can remain lighting fast. It works quietly in the background with your choice of scanning on-access, on-demand or on a schedule.
- Finds and blocks malware
- Installs easily and runs quietly
- Supports the most popular Linux distributions
- Upgradeable for support and centralized management
Questions? For more information, reach out to our Sophos Brand Sales Specialist at Climb today!
Categories: Covid-19: Climb is Here to Help, Security, Vendor Updates
Chat with Us