ABBYY FineReader PDF is a great choice for a PDF solution when your customers are looking for an alternative to Adobe® Acrobat®. FineReader PDF is powered by ABBYY’s established OCR, which will drive their digital transformation process even further.
6 things about FineReader PDF your customers may especially like:
- Perpetual – Buy once, use indefinitely.
- On premise – Keep the software within your customers’ network.
- Concurrent licensing – Floating licenses. The software can be installed on all workstations but is limited by the number of simultaneous users.
- ABBYY OCR – Take advantage of its high accuracy and seam-less integration into PDF functions – so your customers can work with any PDF document and convert them into editable formats smoothly and effectively.
- Easy to use – Navigate FineReader’s intuitive, self-explanatory interface with ease.
- Beneficial prices – Enjoy beneficial pricing, as well as attractive volume licensing offers.
Your customers get everything they need with FineReader PDF. FineReader PDF is not just a more affordable alternative to Adobe Acrobat, but it offers its own unique features and helps your customers successfully handle the digital transformation in their office.
Try ABBYY FineReader PDF 15
Your customers can try features, licensing, and deployment options of ABBYY FineReader PDF 15! Learn about licensing and request a free 30-day free trial.