The TeamViewer Remote Support Integration with Zendesk is live! This partnership enables IT departments and support desks to optimize communication with internal or external users in order to improve efficiency and increase customer satisfaction. Zendesk offers a powerful customer service and engagement platform that scales to meet the needs of any business. By integrating TeamViewer with Zendesk Support and/or Zendesk Chat, you’ll be able to manage all of your support tickets in one place and provide more responsive service. With the TeamViewer integration for Zendesk, customers do not need to install anything. You can start a secure session with a simple click!
With the TeamViewer integration you can easily create a remote support session directly from your ticket in Zendesk to Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome and mobile devices. Simply insert the created link into the ticket and send it to your customer. Once the customer goes online, he will appear in your TeamViewer service queue and you can instantly connect with a single click to his device.
Here are the TOP 10 FEATURES of TeamViewer & ZenDesk Integration
- Create and join remote support sessions directly within Zendesk
- Insert session links into Zendesk tickets or chats
- Easily switch from chat to remote session, reducing wait time and improving satisfaction
- Monitor open Zendesk sessions from the TeamViewer Management Console
- No Configuration Required. Works instantly behind any firewall and proxy. BYOL model requiring only a paid TeamViewer Corporate or Tensor license
- Feature Rich. Use all of the TeamViewer features including multi-monitor support, file transfer, chat, VoIP, video, customer management, setting policies, whiteboard, session recording, 24/7 access and more
- High Security. Each session utilizes RSA 2048 bit public/private key exchange, AES (256 bit) session encryption end to end, random passwords for one-time access, option 2FA, and multiple access controls
- Cross-Platform Support. Resolve technical issues faster and boost productivity by remotely accessing and controlling any employee device with the TeamViewer cross-platform remote support solution
- Customized Branding. Company administrators can apply their own branding to the QuickSupport module displayed to their customers
- On-Demand Customer Support. Remotely access external customer devices to reduce issue resolution time and increase customer satisfaction
Efficiently managing increasingly complex IT services and processes — both internally to employees and externally to customers — is vital for a company’s success. As the diversity and sheer number of devices expands, the challenges increase, further complicating IT workflows.
Are you looking to sell this implementation to your VARs- Reach out to CLIMB! We can help!