As you may know, SUSE acquired Rancher Labs, the market leader in Kubernetes management. Today, five to ten percent of all enterprise applications are containerized. This is predicted to grow to over 50 percent over the next three to four years.
This March, SUSE is offering TWO opportunities to take a deeper dive into Sales Enablement and Technical Trainings for Rancher. Kubernetes isn’t a technology that you can install and forget. Partners who can offer the supporting consulting services to help organizations containerize and speed up deployment of their applications will be in high demand.
Join the SUSE team as they provide an introduction to selling Rancher and talk about market position, how to size & price deals, who to target, and how Rancher fits into your conversations about Edge computing.
SUSE University for Sales- SUSE Rancher- REGISTER HERE!
- Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021 – Module 1: Introductory session to Rancher. What it is & where it fits in the market. Sizing and pricing a Rancher opportunity
- Tuesday, March 9th, 2021 – Module 2: Rancher Sales Masterclass. How Rancher AE’s sell, who to target, what materials they use.
- Tuesday, March 16th, 2021 – Module 3: Edge Compute Overview. How does Rancher play a critical role in the emerging world of Edge computing.
SUSE University for Technical- SUSE Rancher- REGISTER HERE!
- Wednesday, March 3rd, 2021 – Module 1: Technical Introduction to Rancher. Introduction to Rancher – Concepts & vocabulary of Rancher + Introductory demo.
- Wednesday, March 10th, 2021 – Module 2: How to Architect Rancher. Architecting Rancher in multi-cloud or hybrid environments – Security, best practices, setting up a Rancher PoC – how to follow Rancher best practices.
- Wednesday March 17th, 2021 – Module 3: Technical Overview of K3S. Edge Computing Overview – What is K3S & what use cases does it enable.
Reach out to your Climb rep to learn more about SUSE and Rancher!