SUSE Linux Enterprise Server achieves Overall Rating of 4.5 out of 5 in Gartner Peer Insights
Companies are rapidly moving workloads to virtual and cloud environments to save costs, optimize them, and leverage best-of-breed environments for their enterprise use-cases. To address this requirement, SUSE has optimized SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) for all major virtualization hypervisors.
SLES is truly open and interoperable with the leading hypervisors. It ships with the latest open source virtualization technologies, Xen and KVM and is also optimized to deliver superior performance with VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V. SLES is the most affordable operating system to use in these virtual environments, and provides customers with faster time to value, a reduced TCO and great customer experience.
Ratings achieved by SLES:
- Overall Rating of 4.5 out of 5*
- 94% rating in the Willingness to Recommend category
- Product Capabilities Overall Rating of 4.6 out of 5*
- Evaluation & Contracting Rating in Customer Experience of 4.7 out of 5*
- Integration & Deployment Rating in Customer Experience of 4.6 out of 5*
- Service & Support Rating in Customer Experience of 4.5 out of 5*
SUSE solutions are fortified with 24×7, follow-the-sun, world-class support. SUSE also provides Premium Support Services that provide additional white glove benefits providing a direct relationship with SUSE professionals that know customers, their team, and their business objectives.
See why business users love SUSE:
- Learn about the recent 4.5 stars that users rate SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- See why leaders trust SUSE for their hybrid cloud IT solutions
- Get to know all of SUSE’s ratings from Gartner Peer Insights