Virtuozzo announced the general availability of Virtuozzo Hybrid Cloud, a new cloud for the channel, which enables MSPs to sell core cloud services through one easy-to-use platform that can reduce customer costs up to 25%, increase MSP margins to 20% at the same time. Climb Channel Solutions is excited to be spearheading the roll out in North America and the UK.
Features of the new Virtuozzo channel cloud include:
- Infrastructure, Platform, Kubernetes and Storage-as-a-service; Backup-as-a-Service via Acronis integration
- Highly tuned OpenStack virtualization; high-performance S3 compatible storage; auto-scaling/clustering application containers
- Flexible pricing: Pay As You Go, and/or commitment tiers to reduce cost/increase margin further
- Self-service portal for MSPs, and for end customers if desired
- Certified cloud infrastructure managed by Virtuozzo partners, with 24×7 support and 99.9% SLAs
- Ultra-fast time-to-market: instant activation, free online training