Parallels RAS 19.3 will introduce new enhancements in areas of administration, security, and user experience, offering further benefits in management and security when deploying and managing at scale.
- Image management (Template Versioning & Provisioning Updates):
- Template Versioning
- Version Tags
- Scheduled Template Image Updates
Continued enrichment of Azure Virtual Desktop Experience:
RAS continues to build on its redirection capabilities in Azure Virtual Desktop, offering a range of new features that come standard with its latest 19.3 release.
- Universal Printing: For built-in efficient and effortless printing on locally available printers.
- URL Redirection: Specify URLs to be opened on the client side, making use of client-side resources.
- Accelerated File Redirection: Enabled drive cache capability to speed up enumeration of local files and folders from Azure Virtual Desktop resource.
- RemoteExec: Allows admin to specify to launch an application on the client from the Azure Virtual Desktop resource.